Monday 9 May 2011

APPLY NOW FOR SEASON 4 : 16-17 SEPTEMBER 2011


September 2011
Season 4
Strand Palace Hotel

Request an application form via info@fashionmavericks.com

Feedback from Season 3 designer Susana Bettencourt

"I really enjoyed my two days at Fashion Mavericks, the event was well organized. With the white catwalk I got the advantage of good pictures for my catalog and press; with all the exhibition I had the opportunity to talk personally with people and explain my vision and my concept. I had the press contacting me after the show requesting garments was a another success"

What has doing Fashion Mavericks meant to you? "It meant my first step as a independent designer"

See Susana's collection shown at Fashion Mavericks on Vogue.com and GlamourMagazine.co.uk 

No comments:

Post a Comment